Pinpoint Leak Detection offer you the following services:
- Detection of leaks in pools by gathering information and confirming leaks.
- Pressure testing of underground plumbing lines.
- Repair underground plumbing leaks.
- Electronic listening technology.
- Dye testing & repair of structural leaks.
- Full repair of piping.
- Repair of structural cracks around the pool area.
- Repairs can be made to tiling underwater without draining the pool.
- Replacement pumps and equipment.
- Qualified PADI diver, equipped to dive all year round.
- Small repairs to cracking of the pool shell.
- Electronic pipe location.
We only use professional leak repair products
Have the following information ready when you call to schedule your professional pool leak detection:
Is it a pool only or does it include a spa?
Is the pool equipment above or below ground?
How many pumps are there?
Is the pool constructed of fiberglass, gunite, marcite or vinyl?
How many skimmers are there?
Does it leak more with the filter on or with it off?
Are there any fittings in the floor of the pool other than the main drain?
How much water does it lose in a 24-hour period?